Monday, December 31, 2007
Lesbian magazine found in Malaysia
I am supposed to post this blog earlier but kind of busy with work.

Recently the local newspapers actually highlighted the issue whereby Malaysian women are placing more orders for foreign lesbian magazines.

So this kinda remind me of my recent trip to an Indian magazine shop nearby

Atria, Damansara Jaya.

I came across a magazine and the cover looks rather 'dyke' to me and my girlfriend told me that it is indeed a lesbian magazine. Well, I have no idea that DIVA managed to pass by our customs officers.

Labels: ,

 
posted by AndroJ at 2:48 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At January 20, 2008 at 2:14 PM, Blogger the girl

    yay!

    may be they cant read, or they thought lesbian is something else but lesbian. in this country, anything goes, for the benefit of everybody...hehe