Wednesday, May 16, 2007
I am not proud to be gay...
I'm just proud to be who I really am.

While reminiscing my journey of the past
(almost) two decades, I felt as if everything was just like yesterday. Instead of just putting everything behind, I believe I should put all my thoughts forward.

I'm not creating this blog to gain your support of my preferred lifestyle. And I'm definitely not trying to get your sympathy either. I just need a space where I can remain anonymous and blog about my so-called lesbian life and the plu (people like us) scene I know. While I'm out, although not totally, in the outside world, I want to remain closeted in the blogosphere.

What you are going to read are true stories. A compilation of my past, present and future journey.

Labels:

 
posted by AndroJ at 2:25 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: